Monday, September 17, 2007

Top Pot in Manhattan

As I was leaving work early this morning, I caught a glimpse of an unusual sight through the glass doors of the Starbuck's that is located on the ground floor of my office building. It appears to be a stack of Top Pot donut boxes.

I thought I had noticed Top Pot donuts at this location on a previous occasion, and it was such a surprise that I immediately sent a message to my wife. For those that are not familiar, Top Pot is Seattle's most highly regarded donut establishment. They have couple of distinctive retail locations in additon to sales channels through local Starbuck's and grocery stores. As far as we knew, though, they were available only in Seattle. It appears that this is no longer the case. I am pretty sure this is a recent development (i.e. within the last couple of weeks), since I don't believe they had them when we first arrived in Manhattan. More research is needed, however.

No comments: