Sunday, September 9, 2007

Dinner at Time Warner Center

Finding ourselves in need of some groceries to last us through the week, we decided that none of the grocers in our neghborhood charged enough, and therefore set out for the Whole Foods Market in the Time Warner Center. Since we hadn't eaten yet and were all a bit hungry after a long day, we decided to give Landmarc a try (they always say that you shouldn't shop for groceries on an empty stomach).

The lowlight of the meal was apparently the bread, which my wife pronounced to be The Worst Bread Ever. I thought this was an unnecessarily harsh judgement, especially since I actually liked the bread. Particularly the crust, which I found to be pleasantly chewy but my wife described as "flavorless except for the disgusting burnt taste." Ah well, we agreed to disagree.

Other than that the meal was uneventful, except for the fact that little J was thrilled with the cotton candy they offered for dessert. In addition, he really liked the restrooms, which were semi-concealed by a cylindrical antechamber.

Based on J's judgement we might return, but it will take some convincing for my wife.

No comments: